‘ Click here‘ to access to the new user registration page.
Registration is a three step process:
- Enter your contact details. You must register using a valid email address.
- Select your institution using the hierarchical selection tree, and enter your position title in the type-in field.
- Confirm your details and enter and confirm your initial password. Selecting the green ‘Finish’ button will submit your user registration request.
After submitting your registration request, a confirmation email will be sent to the address you provided to complete the registration process.
Upload and management of MRI data:
- Log in to your personal account using your user account and password provided during registration stage.
- Use your personal account to upload and manage your MRI data.
MR data must be upload as a compressed (.zip) file.
Each compressed file must include a single MRI sequence (volumetric T1 weighted acquisition).
Images must be provided in dicom format.
User must remove all confidential metadata from dicom.
After uploading the compressed file, the system will automatically submit the file to the automatic process of automatic MRPI calculation (see Nigro et al., European Radiology, 2017; 27:2665-2675).
The time to complete the automatic calculation of MRPI for each subject depends upon how many process of measurements are in queue.
After automatic calculation of MRPI, the system automatically generate for each subject a report of the MRI measurements. This report will be available in the user account in HTML or PDF format.
The automatic measurements provided by the report should only used for research purposes.